Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Now I am A Big Man Who is On the Campus Or something like that....

I am at the local college, I have registered for what they call classes where I will learn things which will allow me to become successful and fulfill my "potential", and once I have learned what they consider to be enough they will give me a paper, a special piece of paper that syas I can go about the rest of my life in pursuit of excellence and total domination of everything marginally related to my field of interest.
That is a bunch of hogwash, I don't know why I am going to school exactly, maybe because I don't have to pay for it, maybe to meet people outside of my normal social circle, perhaps just for something to do to while away the hours in my twilight years, or maybe just maybe I want to learn something and become a better person in the proccess. Because the more you know the more you are able to dominate and control conversations, and everybody loves that guy, the guy that rambles on about anything and everything, the man who can't be stumped, the guy who would look gorgeous behind the podium on Jeopardy, well that's going to be me goddammit, so get used to my voice because I will be talking it up soon enough brother, prepare to be led astray by the best.
Thank you for your support,
Rick Cork