Monday, August 8, 2005

It's Official, I am #1

Good news Super Happy Funnites, we , or ar least I am number one, I knew we could do it way back when this thing started, and thanks to you, and myself, we have finally done it.
Now that we are number one it means that people are going to be gunning for our spot, it means that we are not safe anymore, we don't have the luxury of being the underdog or the little engine that could anymore, now we are the big engine that did.
So don't expect this roller coaster ride of action to suddenly become inactive or unimportant, don't expect us to fade into obscurity like Buster Douglas did after defeating a stunned Mike Tyson and shocking the world at large, and then falling off the face of the planet the next week.
No my friends we have reached the summit, and it has a nice view, a damn nice view, and I intend to see it for a long time, with all of you at my side I believe we can do it, until I die.
Speaking of when I die, who will keep this sweet little puppy running, that is a good question.
If any of you folks out there think you've got what it takes to play in the big leagues down here in Super Happy Fun Timesville, please feel free to send me a sample of your work @ http://theguywiththethings@hotmail.com. As you are all aware Peter Jennings just died and it made me realize that maybe I might die someday as well, and I need someone in place to carry the heavy load for me after I am dead or whatever.
Also thanks to Gary for giving me the good news about being number one, you are also probably number one at something too Gary, and I hope you find out what it is before you pass on, because after you are dead, there is really no way to find that kind of thing out.
For giving me the good news I am proud to make Gary the Super Happy Fun Time Gary of the week, the Gary is an award that I just made up right now that is awarded to the Super Happy Fun Time Super Happy Fan of the Week.
Congratulations on your Gary Gary, and thank you and everyone else for the support,
Rick Cork