Thursday, August 25, 2005

I Didn't Miss You, But I Kind Of Did.

It's been awhile since I have written anything on this here thing. One of the reasons is that each time I would "log-on" a great feeling of depression would come down from the ceiling and take the wind out of my sails. I just couldn't bring myself to write, not for the life of me.
I suppose the reason is this thing has been sort of depressing as of late, mopey and uneventful and pointlessly self reflective, like a diary almost, and open diary that people could just drop in on and have their way with. I felt vulnerable, and scared, and alone, like a mute retarded man in a box: a box made of lead.
I just tried to use a colon and I do not know if I used it properly, but it felt right; and since I am taking English at the moment I figured I would field test it-the colon that is- and see how it worked.
Now see I used a semi-colon and a dash in the last sentence: I am not sure if I used them properly.
Enough of that, I just want you to know I am back in fighting mode, and will take on all comers.
If that does not make any sense, well, all the better for fighting.
A special not to all you special people with special talents such as spitting fire or swallowing swords or some shit such as that: I will be celebrating my 26th birthday at the Irish Rose and will be holding a talent/variety show at that time. The date is September 11th, yeah the bad day where the world went crazy and America began to eat itself away with fear and revenge as well as in fightng and back biting. This however will be a day of celebration and jubilation, a sign that we are moving forward in our pursuit of the American dream of pointless and endless forms of amusement. If you are interested in performing a song, a skit, or a little dance number, or if you know someone who would be interested please e-mail me @http://theguywiththethings@hotmail.com and I will gladly put you on what is now a short list of entertainment.
Thank you for your support,
Rick Cork