Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I am turning over a new leaf.

It has come to my attention that some people don't like the way I run this show, it is not upbeat enough and is not the nice thing to read. I want this thing to soothe your aching soul, I want it to be the last thing your read before you go night-night, dreaming of angels and that sort of shit.
We can make it, we can pull through the rut of negativity that has been kind of the focal point of this thing, and we can rise above it, the same way a Jesus or Buddha or Charles Manson would, in bold fashion. The actual reason for starting this thing was to get folks downtown to take part in this Gurrilla Artfare thing, and in order to attract people we can not continue in this vein of negativity, no more longer will your mellow be harshed. Instead your mellow will be created by reading this, you will experience a sense of calm tranquility, you are getting sleepy, very, very sleepy.....
(Okay now that those folks are sleeping I would like you other folks to know, that although I will try to be a little more upbeat, a little more BeeGee-esque, I cannot promise it will last. I would like to have this thing be a little more fluent and altogehter more helpful and informative, but I myself am not often this way, and so their will be some days where I do bitch and moan. My goal is to be as honest as possible, and less sporadic, and maybe not so much of a buzzkill.
I do not have my own access to a computer so sometimes these things are not well thought out, sometimes they are rushed and half-assed and all-around miserable. Anyway, thank you to those who understand, and even those who do not.)
Thank you for your support,
Rick Cork