Monday, July 11, 2005

Guess what daddy is bringin home for supper?

So how is everything? How are the kids, the job, all those things? Good to see you, whoever you are, welcome to my blog. I'm glad you found the time to stop by and pay a visit, it's been awhile I know, but I knew you'd be back, you always come back, you're sort of spineless in that way aren't you. Always have been, even when you were a kid, am I right, you know I am, godammit you know it. How come you don't write back, huh, why don't you pick up the phone when I call, what's your deal man? Get your act together my friend, or daddy's gonna start bringin' home some of those old fashioned ass whoopings that they outlawed after the invention of civilized society, you will miss those lumpy things you call knees, I have no doubt of this in my mind.
Ha,ha,ah,ha. Yeah you fucker, lets get this fucking boat back on the goddamn tracks or whatever it is that boats travel on, water, get it back on the water.
Thank you so much for the support,
Rick Cork