Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Daily Affirmation (for the Buddhist Gangster)

Today is going to be the bomb.
Everything is all good, there is no diggity doubt about that.
I am the shit, and I am confident about this and know it in my hi-zart(heart).
Today I will not allow myself to love them hoes who would hate on my quest for ultimate happiness.
I will bust a cap in the ass of all negativity.
I will keep my mind on the dharma, and the dharma on my mind until I am sipping on that sizzurp called nirvana.
And when the day has run its course, may the sandman's jimmie run deep, so deep, so deep it puts my ass to sleep.
Thank you for your support,
Rick Cork
p.s. I posted a picture so you know who you are dealing with. Please do not get me confused with any other local eccentrics, note the mustache, he does not have a moustache, and you know who I am talking about.