Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So what....

There is a time in every man's life where he must consider his net worth. What is the value of me living here on this planet one second longer. What does the world gain by having me here doing whatever it is that I do? What do I gain by living in this world here? What have I accomplished and how has the world changed by having me as a tenant? Will stock in the world go up or done if all of a sudden I am no longer here to perform my functions in it? The smaller questions that make up the bigger questions, those are the ones we as individuals can fuck with. We cannot wrap our head around the big question, we cannot--or at least we should not be able to--eat an entire Whopper in one bite, but one bite at a time eventually it will be consumed and, well that's a bad example because: I have never eaten a Whopper, and I have never heard of anyone walking away from a Burger King with any more cosmic knowledge than what they entered with, so never mind bad analogy or whatever.
So do I think the world has benefited from me being here, in some ways yes, I do believe I make other people's lives more pleasant if even for just a slight second. Have I benefited from being here, yes I've met many wonderful people who have helped me to understand the world around me in a much more deep and profound way than I ever would have alone. THe thing is I do not beleive either I or the world at large are really taking advantage of what we really have here. WE are bound to benefit in a much larger way than we are currently doing, we can not fully reap the rewards because we have not put as much effort into sowing the seed my friends. You get to take away only what you put in, reap what you sow motherfucker, Reap WHAT YOU SOW. So where do we go from here, onward and upward, well that goes without saying, but where else. Sideways my friends, sideways, and upside down and at an angle to the left. Every one is going onward and upwards, thing of all the mental real estate available in backwards and downwards, or sideways and inverted, or something.
Fuck yes my friends we are going to tear the heads off these un-believers, there is something special happening my friends, and like it or not we are all a part of it. There is no for or against, just a fucking part of, period.
Thank you for your support,
Rick Cork
(If this made any sense to you please contact me at theguywiththethings@hotmail.com, I have some questions I would like to ask you, I don't really understand it all, or at all, I just wrote it)