Monday, October 24, 2005

Here I come..

I'm going to Kansas City on WEdnesday. I know what is in your head now--that song. That song--I'm going to Kansas City, kansas city here I come--goes through my head constantly as of late. What we need in this town is a song like that, something not good, just catchy. We need a goddamn jingle and the visitors bureu(speeled wrong but you know what I mean, theres an a somewhere) needs to worry about the jingle before everything else. Build the city around the jingle if you have to, but you need the jingle. You need people to get excited that they are coming here. Instead of, "Aw jeez, I'm goin' to Rockford" it should be " Goddamn happy sunshine nothiing can stop me from enjoying true happiness now that I am on my way to Rocccckkfffooorddd!!!" Right, I am right, Get on it before I do hustler.
Thank you for your support,
Rick Cork