Monday, September 26, 2005

I was born and then you died

Look, I'm sorry that I have not been here much doing what it is that you love me to do. I'm a very bury guy and frankly I can't make time like I used to. I just want you people to know that I care for you deeply and hopefully we will meet again someday, even if it is in hell, or heaven, or some other imaginary place full of wonderful--or horrible thngs--and I take comfort in knowing that either way you will be there with me, all of you son-of-a-bitches.
Also I won fifth place in a poetry slam, I really blew it and I am disappointed in myself, so much so that I have been told by a doctor that I shallnever smile the same way again. Maybe I can take this as an oppurtunity to improve myself, use it as a stepping stone, or a building block, or maybe I could just hold a grudge and go through the rest of my life believing that my short comings are always someone elses fault. It's a tough choice, and I am not setting anything in stone as of yet, though I will admit that I am leaning toward the grudge side just because I have been being to forgiving and generous with other people lately, and I kind of think I should even it out a little bit, too much good Karma just seems boring to me. So grudge it is.
Thank you for your support,
The-ever-lovin'-brownd-eyed-Rick (Cork)