Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hello, I'm Guilty, Let Me Show You My Shame

I feel like I've done something terribly bad today, I just feel guilty and miserable, I might know why, I might not. I was dishonest, I lied about a couple of things, I misplaced something and I decided not to take responsibility and instead lied about it. How do you make up for something you've done wrong after you have done it and realized it was wrong, Who do you talk to in this situation, How do you set it right.
Do you do something to compensate for it, even if it has nothing to do with what you've done wrong? Does the universe even work that way any more?
Maybe I should have just gone to work today and sucked it up, instead of staying home and working on things I felt I needed to do to make myself happy. I am failing as a human being, I am certainly not proud of myself, and I hope sometime in the near future I can set things right with the world at large.
I lost the poetry slam because I was not as good as the other poets, and that is something I have to live with, and work on. This is my Blog of Repentance, I still feel dirty.
Thank you for your support ( even if I don't deserve it),
Rick Cork