Wednesday, June 8, 2005

It has been awhile but it will be worth it... if you believe.

So I'm back from Ireland, I've actually been back for a bit, almost two weeks, almost, but I had nothing to say, to anyone. Now, well now I kind of do but not really. For those of you artists who are in the town of Rockford Illinois or the surrounding areas I have an offer for you. Every Sunday bginning on June 19th I invite all of you to come downtown to the north manin street mall and sit, sit and paint, sit and doodle, sit and write, sit and play your guitar, sit and stare at your feet, or talk, but just sit for free in the company of other artists who will motivate and be motivated by you. This is an excercise in community, this is an excercise in creativity, this is an excercise in freedom, as in it is free, no two drink minimum, bring a snack, or we can picnic, whatever, bring your friends, tell your friends. The name of this event is the Guerilla Artfare, every Sunday at around noon, again at the north main street mall, by NAT and Kortman and all that stuff, I hope to see you there sometime, or not.
Thanks for your support,
Rick Cork